West Hollywood Belltower Presented with Award of Honor
Walter P Moore provided structural and enclosure engineering services for West Hollywood Belltower — a billboard that is vertical, spatial, and interactive // Rendering courtesy of Kilograph
The city of West Hollywood was recognized with several accolades and designations highlighting exceptional design, planning achievements, housing efforts and sustainability practices.
On October 30, the Los Angeles Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA|LA) presented its top-level Next LA Award of Honor at its 2017 Design Awards to the city of West Hollywood for its forthcoming Sunset Strip Pilot Creative Off-Site Advertising Sign project, “West Hollywood Belltower,” which is a collaboration of the City of West Hollywood; Orange Barrel Media; Tom Wiscombe Architecture; MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles); and Walter P Moore. MOORE...
IN THE NEWS
- City Recently Honored for Exceptional Planning and Sustainability Practices
- WeHo honored for planning and sustainability practices
- West Hollywood Belltower: can a billboard really be a work of art?
- Introducing the West Hollywood Belltower
- Tom Wiscombe Architecture's Sculptural Belltower Wins Competition for Sunset Strip Billboard Design